This FREE Facebook community is a place to come together to pray, slay, and work. Here we support one another with prayer, support, collaborations, and opportunity along this entrepreneurial journey. We are not in competition! #prayslaywork
APPAREL AVAILABLE HERE: bit.ly/pswstore custom colors available - please message Tia Pugh your request.
Janelle Howell (Second-in-Command, Pray Slay Work Group)
By being a part of this community you are agreeing to these rules listed below.
1. NO SELF PROMO
No self-promotion is allowed, except for in our Saturday Special Offer thread, or where otherwise explicitly stated.
Be sure to check out each other's work in the Saturday Special Offer thread and support one another.
Definition of self-promotion:
- selling anything - that means products, services, courses, events and programs
-promoting your webinar or event
-posting a link to your OWN website
-posting affiliate links...ever - that's just wrong
- posting your own content in the group and not in a specific (and relevant) thread. This includes posting links to surveys or creating surveys in the group, posting "free" offers
- posting full blog post content, or a post that is a length of a blog post, even without a link. Come on, now. If we have to scroll, scroll, scroll to read your post- please put that on your blog, not in the group.
You can however, post your link to your website, group, FB page, webinar, survey, offer and social profiles in the Saturday Special Offer thread.
But that's the only time :)
We may break our own rule and promote something if we feel as though it is of service to the group. We reserve that right as it is our group and community.
2. NO SOLICITATION OR REQUESTS TO PM YOU
Do not post in the group and ask people to PM you to find out more about what you offer, how you can help or to work with you.
Your comments (and YOU) will be removed.
3. DON’T BE A RUDE
Don't be disrespectful.
No second chances.
That means respecting people’s feelings, privacy and rights to their work.
If you're rude or disrespectful or spammy...we'll have to ban you!
4. BE HELPFUL
Provide genuine and helpful feedback and suggestions to others.
Be the kind of supportive friend that you want and need on your entrepreneurial journey.
Remember: We are all here to help each other...so give more than you take, please.
5. DON’T PM ADMINS
If you have a question about why your post was deleted, if your post is ok or any other question related to this Group, email us at email@example.com
We ask that you respect the time of our Admins and owners and not DM them through FB, unless advised.
We will reply to your email in a timely manner during business hours of Monday - Friday, 8-5 CST.
If you don't agree with ALL of these rules, kindly remove yourself from the group.
Other than that, we're so glad to have you and look forward to getting to know you and serving your needs!
**Note: These rules are subject to change without notice. It's on you to keep up.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS GROUP
1. Don’t come in with a motive.
Instead, show up with the intention to connect, serve and help, not to sell.
2. When creating a post, make it fun, original and helpful.
If it’s the same old long post with veiled sales content and a picture of you we see right through it.
3. Don’t share the same content across 10 different Facebook groups.
Many people belong to those same groups and see your same posts repeated and that says more about you and your business than you realize.
Besides, this group deserves better than that.
4. Show up daily for a set amount of time and then get back to business.
If you’re living in this group, you aren’t growing your business.
Just keeping it real with you.
5. If you show up just to post your content and not help out your fellow community members, they notice.
It’s a big group and while it may seem like people don’t notice your presence and how you show up, they do.
6. Share your thoughts and experiences because they are valuable to others.
We’re not gonna lie, this journey is a long and complicated one.
The more insights and guidance, the better!
WHEWWWW! That was a long one!
I’m impressed you’re still here! All the way down here lol - you deserve something special Click here!
Come on back to the group and let’s connect, support one another, and have fun!